Thursday, July 1, 2010

Cute Code Geass Show




Code Geass! It is said that it has been the most popular anime in the famous magazine Newtype in Japan. The characters from the anime have been lots of anime lovers’ idols. But I am not that guy. As a 100 percent Chinese, I have no interest in the plot which is a superhero’ ambition of saving the fallen empire Japan. Br contrary, I just hope than Japan perishs as soon as possible forever, though I like its anime culture very much. But, it makes feel embarrassed sometimes in anime party or cosplay con. Because there must be some guys who are willing to talk about the anime and cosplayers portraying it. So, sometimes, I have to pretend that I am a expert. OMG. There is a Code Geass cosplayer’ picture. And I don’t think she is as cute as my friends’ praise, maybe it is because that I am not curious in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment