Monday, June 21, 2010

Maidservants in Anime






If you are fond of anime, I bet you have noticed this special issue that there is almost a maidservant in every anime. They all seem like cute, beautiful and sometime hot. Also, the main roles of the anime are their dream boy. They try their best to serve their cool masters. But, their nice masters are always not interested in them. So, lots of beautiful maidservants are a little minor roles in the anime world though they are cute. What I say don’t include Black Butler, you know Sebastian more important than Ciel in the classic anime masterpiece. Honestly, Sebastian is my favorite anime superstar. He is a cool guy. Those nice maidservants are necessary part of anime products, and they make the anime more attractive, I think. What about your opinion?



1 comment:

  1. Interesting and amazing how your post is! It Is Useful and helpful for me That I like it very much, and I am looking forward to Hearing from your next.. iron spider suit

    ReplyDelete